School will be out and kids are coming home from college soon. Time to get ready for swimming pool season!
The weather here in Georgia has been all over the charts and doesn’t give the feeling its almost Summer. Don’t be fooled though, it’s time to plan the fun for your own backyard swimming pool. If you need to build one, call Aqua Fun. If your pool needs a facelift, call Aqua Fun – (770) 419-7119.
Step one if want to make sure you’re “pool ready” is to either call and schedule the “pool opening” date if you already have a pool. Or get Aqua Fun pool builders and designers out to give you a quote today. The pool will be built just in time for Summer fun! Get a no obligation consultation and let us help you plan your backyard dream!
If you’re wanting to throw parties, think about getting some interesting and fun games/floats to keep things fun! Also, its a good time to finally get that outdoor furniture you’ve been longing for. It’s the year of the pool!!!
Be sure to check out our Pinterest board with photos of trendy outdoor pool furniture, lighting, art and landscaping ideas.
Want to see more gorgeous inground swimming pools built by Aqua Fun? Check out their Gallery of dream pools here.
All of us here at Aqua Fun Inc would like to thank you for reading our blog! If you know anyone who would like to know more about getting ready for Pool Season, then be sure to share this article or simply call Aqua Fun Inc. today – (770) 419-7119 or schedule time to talk here.
Rachel and Andrew Cook
Pollen and Your Swimming Pool
A recent report from the AJC says that the 2017 Spring Pollen season is going to a “pollen explosion”. Multiple news reports say that people who are susceptible to allergies may have a hard time this Spring.
Pollen is not only potent for allergies, but it can weigh on your mind when deciding the date for your Pool Opening. Our team at Aqua Fun is ramped up for a busy Pool Opening season in spite of the high pollen count predictions. Don’t hesitate to give us a call and get your pool opening scheduled – (770) 419-7119.
We’d like to offer some tips that will make your pool opening decision a clear experience.
Since the pollen is predicted to be worse this year, should you go ahead and open your pool? Our team at Aqua Fun says “yes” and it’s “never too early to start swimming again”. To make it easier, here are a few things you can do to prepare, maintain and prevent damage to your inground swimming pool this Spring Season:
- Plan to skim it everyday during the heaviest pollen counts.
- check out this website to get the Local Pollen Count.
- Maintain and Prevent Damage by adding Aluminum Sulfide.
- If skimming is not enough, you may need to vaccum the pollen out of the pool.
- Run Filtration Pump more than normal to keep surface clear of pollen film and other debris.
Your inground swimming pool and home are obviously very important investments, so taking the extra time to keep the pool safe from the damaging effects of pollen will pay off in the long run and allow for an enjoyable start of your swimming season this Spring and Summer.
Don’t let your swimming pool get full of this:
Remember, Skim to Swim!
All of us here at Aqua Fun Inc would like to thank you for reading our blog! If you know anyone who would like to to know more about “What You Need To Know About Pollen and Your Swimming Pool”, then be sure to share this article and schedule your consultation here or call (770) 419-7119.
Rachel and Andrew Cook
Owners of Aqua Fun Inc.
If you have questions or comments about “What You Need To Know About Pollen and Your Swimming Pool”, leave comments below:[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Questions: What You Need To Know About Pollen and Your Swimming Pool’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Why Choose Aqua Fun For New Pool & Spa Construction, Pool Maintenance, Redesign and Pool Liner Replacement?
Here Are Five Good Reasons Why Aqua Fun in Canton, GA. Should Be Your Inground Pool & Spa Builder and Designer
So, you are thinking about your backyard swimming pool and spa. Do you want to build your dream pool, have it upgraded or need some repair? There are quite a few choices out there, but Aqua Fun Inc. in Canton, GA. wants to stand out from it’s competitors and here is how they do it:
- Family Owned – Family Owned Businesses are the backbone of our country. Aqua Fun Inc. is a “family owned” premier pool design, construction and service company owned and operated by husband and wife team, Andrew and Rachel Cook. Andrew has the pool construction background and Rachel brings her knowledge and experience from corporate America. The combination of their experience means that you will get the best of both worlds. Family owned means their reputation is on the line and Aqua Fun prides themselves on being part of the local community.
- Over 28 Years Experience – Andrew Cook has 28+ years experience in the pool construction and design industry. Andrew started out in the pool industry in 1987 as a Regional Sales Representative for Kafko. Check out Kafko’s Recommendation for Andy Cook.
- Quality Construction – Aqua Fun is a family owned, award winning pool & spa construction company with over 28 years experience. See the kind of work Aqua Fun produces and read reviews from their happy customers. Aqua Fun only uses the highest quality materials and up-to-date technology to build the best possible backyard oasis for your family.
- Affordable – Quality does not always equal more expensive. Aqua Fun prides themselves on quality construction & service at a competitive price. Aqua Fun has partnerships with these Pool Financing sources and encourages you to get pre-qualified.
- Choices – Aqua Fun offers choices in swimming pool finishes – Vinyl, Gunite and Fiberglass – as well as different shapes to fit your lifestyle and yard size. Looking for a natural looking and performing swimming pool? Aqua Fun loves Salt Water Pools and natural looking recreational add-on’s, decorative vinyl liners and landscaping ideas. Want a luxurious look? Underwater Illumination can make all the difference.
The team at Aqua Fun wants to encourage local Metro Atlanta consumers who are ready to take the plunge to consider them as their #1 Swimming Pool and Spa choice. Did you read 7 Ways To Prepare Your New Pool Construction article? It’s a good checklist. Aqua Fun goes above and beyond to get your business and keep it!
Aqua Fun offers Five Good Reasons Why Aqua Fun Should Be Your Choice For New Pool Construction & Redesign, Pool Maintenance and Pool Liner Replacement. For your complimentary consultation please contact Aqua Fun at (770) 419-7119.
Rachel and Andrew Cook
Owners of Aqua Fun Inc.
Aqua Fun is North Georgia’s Best Choice for Liner Replacement
Why Aqua Fun? Choices and Experience
Does your spa and inground swimming pool need a fashion make-over? Coordinate your vinyl liner, steps and spa, let us help you make it a perfect fit. Choose floor patterns to determine the shade your pool water will be. Get an idea of how floor patterns determine the shade of your pool water in the photo. Will it be light shades, medium shades or dark shades? We can help you with these choices.
Vinyl Swimming Pool Liners are available without those unsightly seems and in a various array of plain, printed and border patterns. All of which can be customized to fit various shapes. Our team of technicians have decades of experience and will build your swimming pool liner for an exact fit. We can offer you choices, just schedule your no obligation consultation.
Andrew Cook’s background as co-owner of Aqua Fun is in construction. He started out in the pool industry in 1987 as a Regional Sales Representative for Kafko Manufacturing. With decades of experience in the swimming pool construction and design industry, Aqua Fun’s experience speaks for itself. Want proof? Read what Kafko says about Andy Cook, Aqua Fun, Inc. and their recommendation for your Pool Liner Replacement.
Thought it couldn’t get better? How about the possibility of a 20-year Warranty on you Liner Replacement. Aqua Fun’s professional and experienced crew are here to help and want to create the very best inground pool experience, and we know that details matter.
In Ground Pool Liner Installation
A properly installed liner will guarantee longevity so don’t leave something as important as replacing your swimming pool liner to just anyone. When you choose Aqua Fun’s Pool Services, you will receive a liner that has been custom manufactured to fit your pool leaving you with a picture-perfect beautiful pool!
In-ground Pool Liner Installation in Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Our Aqua Fun pool liners division services Cherokee County, Georgia, Cobb County Ga. Pool liners, Fulton County Ga. pool liners, Forsyth County Ga. Pool liners, Paulding County Ga. Pool liners, Gilmer County Ga. Pool liners, Pickens County Ga. Pool liners, Bartow County Ga. Pool liners.
Let us get your pool ready now before the start of pool season so you can take advantage of early savings. Ask us about those savings when you call (770) 419-7119.
Rachel and Andy Cook[contact-form subject=’Vinyl Liner Replacement’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
When is too soon to open your pool?
Every season is different but a good general rule of thumb is if the temperature outside is consistently 70 degrees during daylight hours, the pool should be opened. Think of it as preventative maintenance if you will:
1. If you have a cover- Get ahead of the algae problem since warmer temperatures breed algae in a swimming pool, get the air flowing.
2. Being pro-active saves you headache- The extra chemicals and cleaning required with a late-opening will cost you extra money, time, stress and frustration. Grab that special time with your family and friends ahead of schedule, it’s worth it.
We know how busy you are and we’d like to make it as easy as possible for you to get ahead of the game. Call and schedule your appointment right now. Schedule your appointment here.
We look forward to servicing your pool opening needs. We also offer liner replacements so be sure and let us know all your needs.
Andrew and Rachel Cook – Aqua Fun Owners
Did you like this article? Please share it.