Happy Memorial Day – Celebrate Poolside
All of us here at Aqua Fun Inc. would like to say thank you to those who sacrificed their lives so that the rest of us can live free! To celebrate freedom, we hope you can spend memorable time with family and friends on this wonderful day.
Get the grill going honey! There’s nothing better than a staycation in your own backyard. Invite your friends and family over to celebrate Memorial Day.
Try this simple recipe by Bobby Flay:
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
- 3 sweet potatoes, cooked through, cut into wedges
- Canola oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon Bobby Flay Poultry Rub
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Brush the potato wedges with oil and season with rub, salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until nicely marked.
- Whisk the syrup with the mustard. Brush the potatoes with the glaze and turn a few times to caramelize.
Total Time: 25 min
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Give us a call if we can help with your Pool Opening, Vinyl Liner Replacement or if you’d like to give your existing pool an upgrade. Do you want to swim in a new pool by Summer? No problem, we can get it done! Call (770) 419-7119 or schedule a time to talk here.
Rachel and Andrew Cook
Owners of Aqua Fun Inc,
Search Our Site
We’ve been blogging!