Check Out Aqua Fun Pinterest Boards And Start Dreaming About Your Backyard Swimming Pool This Spring.
If you are living in Metro Atlanta then you are probably wishing Spring would hurry up and get here. You’ve been talking and we’ve been listening on social media. Here is what we’ve noticed…the cold weather is nice but you’re already dreaming of swimming in your swimming pool this Spring. Whether you already have a backyard inground pool or are planning to build your gunite, fiberglass or vinyl inground pool, you can count on Aqua Fun for all your pool design, installation and maintenance needs, so start making the dream a reality and schedule your complimentary consultation today.
1. Live Like A Celebrity – Luxurious Celebrity Swimming Pools
You don’t have to be a celebrity to feel like you are living the life of luxury.
2. Swim Workout – Change Up Your Mundane Exercise Program
It’s Winter so you’re probably going to the gym or working out indoors if you’re even exercising at all. If you are very active or want to be, swimming is an excellent way to stay in shape and live longer.
3. Enjoy Life! – Poolside Treats With Family & Friends
When you have a pool, family and friends always find their way over. We put together this Pinterest board especially for the foodies in your family. Half the fun is preparing these delicious poolside treats like grilled Georgia Peaches and Raspberry Lemonade Slushies. Create those special memories by the pool.
4. Relax – Create Peaceful Backyard Oasis
Come home after a hard days work and hop in the pool. Listen to the sound of a water flowing from your pool fountain or cascading over the spa edge. Enjoy peaceful time on the weekends relaxing poolside with the ones you love. Surround yourself with things that make you feel happy.
5. Valentine Gift Idea – New Pool / Pool Upgrade For The One You Love
Aqua Fun will be happy to offer a decorative gift certificate showing the new pool design you chose or photo of the vibrant pool lighting or hot spa you’re having added to the current pool design if you call and mention this blog post. It’s a great way to reveal your Valentine’s Day Gift and prove how much you love them. Be sure to ask for the Valentine Gift Certificate when you schedule your consultation.
Did you get a chance to check out our latest blogpost Aqua Fun and San Juan Pools Partner For Best Inground Fiberglass Pool Install? We think you’ll learn a lot. All of us here at Aqua Fun Inc would like to thank you for reading our blog! If you know anyone who would like to know more about planning their backyard swimming pool design, then be sure to share this article or simply call Aqua Fun Inc. today – (770) 419-7119 or schedule time to talk here.
Rachel and Andrew Cook
Have questions or comments? Leave them below.[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’I have a question or comment about Aqua Fun Pools’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Add a spa to your inground pool design
Are you already an inground swimming pool owner? Still looking for that perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
- Increase the value of your home
- Increase your health
- Increase the fun in your life
Mark Twain said this after visiting a hot tub in Baden-Baden, Germany:
“After 10 minutes you forget the time. After 20 minutes you forget the world.“
Physical and Emotional Benefits of built-in hot Spa
- stress relief
- better sleep
- joint pain
- blood pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- chronic pain
- back pain
- cardiovascular improvements – Soaking in a spa simulates exercise. It increases the heart rate, yet it doesn’t increase blood pressure. In fact, study participants who relaxed in spas had a decrease in blood pressure, while participants who exercised on bicycles experienced in increase in blood pressure. The regular use of spas and hot tubs gives you some of the same health benefits of exercise but with less heart stress – * Mayo Clinic: Mayo Clinic Ok’s Spas for Heart Patients
Not a fad!
According to wikipedia*, the healing benefits of hydrotherapy have been known to many of the world’s great cultures, with a history that dates back thousands of years. Egyptians bathed in heated waters treated with flowers and herbs, while the Greeks believed that water therapy was essential to optimal health. In India, hydrotherapy was essential to well-being, with treatments that included inhaling steam to optimize the respiratory system.
Photo Courtesy of Hornung, on Flickr
Hopefully we proved why you ought to have an inground swimming pool with a built-in spa. Our last blog post about 6 more weeks of winter explains more about why NOW is a perfect time to schedule your free consultation- check it out here. You can build a brand new pool and spa or simply reconstruct your current design to add a spa. We are your
Either way Aqua Fun Inc.’s professional team of experienced, licensed & insured pool builders and designers will be happy to meet with you to discuss your inground spa options. Give us a call! (770) 419-7119
Andrew and Rachel Cook
Owners of Aqua Fun Inc.
* http://www.prlog.org/10311491-the-surprising-health-benefits-of-hot-tubs.html * Cardiovascular responses to immersion in a hot tub in comparison with exercise in male subjects with coronary artery disease. Allison TG, Miller TD, Squires RW, Gau GT. Mayo Clin Proc. 1993 Jan;68(1):19-25. PMID: 8417250 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrotherapy