Good news for North Georgia neighbors who want to build, repair or replace their inground pools!
Take advantage of the down time. In general, the most popular time of the year for us here at Aqua Fun is in the spring and summer months. So we suggest that you, our North Georgia neighbors, plan ahead. Want to swim by April? Request your free quote here. Here are some suggestions that could aid the process of building your new pool and spa. We want to make it as easy as possible for you:
- Get Pre-Qualified for financing – click here
- If you dream it, research a few things and have an idea before the scheduled appointment.
- Here are things to consider:
- Gunite or Fiberglass?
- Shape – kidney, small, classic rectangle, lap, free form, geometric?
- Spa – read more
- Not sure if you want an Above Ground pool or an Inground Pool? read more
Need Inground Pool Repair, Replacement and/or Renovation to your pool cover, liner, or deck?
Here are a few points to consider when you are deciding on a smaller repair or a full out reconstruction.
- storm damage repair
- natural wear and tear
- Addition of water features such as a waterfall, bubblers, scuppers
- Conversion to salt water system – read more
- Addition of tanning ledges or swim-up bar features
- Liner replacement and interior resurfacing – read more
Andrew and Rachel Cook
Owners of Aqua Fun Inc.
Phone: (770) 419-7119
Ground Hog Photo Courtesy of Blogger Heather Sanders