If you live in Atlanta or watch the news you will never forget Snowpocalypse 2014, when Atlanta was taken by surprise. If you thought that was bad, get ready for another dramatic Winter season. The Winter Forecast for the South East will be extreme; expect ice events and an overall wet winter which could spur flood risks.
Here are 5 reasons why you need safety pool covers this Winter.
- Protect your loved ones, pets and wild animals from accidentally falling in.
- Protect your pool structure from freezing and “popping up”.
- Prepare for a harsh 2014-2015 Winter – rain and water.
- Compliment your backyard oasis with color choices.
- Prevent damage to your pools plumbing and filtration
If you don’t have a pool cover already, now is the time. Do you need to upgrade or replace your current pool safety cover? The team at Aqua Fun are your best choice for your Pool Cover installment and replacement.
You have choices:
- Solid or Mesh
- Colorful or Plain
- Customized shape or Retractable Solid
Getting a Safety Pool cover is not a cure-all for the Winter. You still have to be diligent; run the equipment if temperatures reach the freezing point. You’ll need to remove accumulated snow, ice and water with a broom or pool cover pump so it does not stretch the mesh or separate from the coping. If all this is too much for your busy schedule, let us help you maintain your inground pool over the Winter.
Let Aqua Fun Inc. be your Pool Covers, Safety Covers, Mesh Pool Covers, Solid Pool Covers specialist. Give us a call and schedule a free consultation – (770) 419-7119.
Rachel & Andrew Cook